- You must complete a detox program before you come to Remar.
- Please read the rules of our program carefully as they are strictly enforced and you will be expected to abide by them.
- You must contact us to arrange a personal interview where we can assess your suitability for our program. This interview can be conducted in person or over the phone on (03) 5659-6307.
- This is a Christian based program and as such we will be teaching participants Christian principles and a new way to live their lives.
- You must be registered with Centrelink and have a mygov account before commencing our program.
- Please attend to all personal appointments & commitments before you come as you will be unable to do so once you have started the program. (eg. Dental appointments, family functions etc.)
- We are a family oriented community of workers and participants and as such you will be expected to contribute to the program dynamic by sharing in cleaning duties, work assignments and property maintenance.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU
- Work clothes & boots
- Torch & batteries
- Warm clothes & Rain coat
- Photo Identification (driver's licence, passport, etc.)
- Medicare Card
- ATM key card
- Neat casual clothes for Church services and outings
- Stationary for letters & bible study
- A Bible if you have one
COMING BY BUS?
- Contact VLine on 13 61 96
- Ask for the best way to get to Lang Lang (Comfort Station)
Once you know your travel plans call us on 5659-6307 so that we can arrange for someone to pick you up at the bus stop.